Native American Commandments
1. The Earth is our Mother; care for and respect her.
2. Honor all our relations.
3. Open your heart and soul to the Great Spirit, the Great Creator of all that is living and
4. All life is sacred; treat all beings with respect.
5. Take from the Earth only what is needed, nothing more.
6. Do what is needed for the good of all.
7. Give thanks to the Great Spirit for each new day.
8. Speak the truth, but only of the good in others.
9. Follow the rhythms of nature and retire with the sun.
10. Enjoy life's journey, but leave no tracks.